As of April 24th, all members of Team Satori Are fully vaccinated!
May 19, 2021
At Satori we have and will continue to put the health and safety of our team, clients and community first!
Though the mask mandate has lifted, we will continue to go above and beyond what is required to keep our space clean and safe.
Current Safety Protocols:
- We ask that all guests who are not vaccinated to please wear a mask when inside the salon.
- We will continue to keep 6 feet distance where possible and have dividers where it is not.
- Satori Team members will continue to wear masks while providing nail and waxing services.
- All surfaces, as well as salon stations will continue to be sanitized between each client.
- Satori will also maintain 2 private rooms for anyone to choose as an option to being on the main floor.
What to expect when you visit Satori Salon:
When you arrive for your appointment, feel free to either come in or call from your car to let us know you have arrived.
We have provided a lovely outdoor seating area for the summer. You are welcome to wait on the front patio, in your car or come in and do a little shopping before your appointment.
Lynette and Team Satori