Our Re-opening Plan!
May 29, 2020
We will be continuing to call and rebook the clients who had appointments since the Stay at home order began.
To ensure everyone’s safety and wellbeing:
- All employees will be getting tested every two weeks and we will be following additional safety measures such as checking temperatures daily.
- We ask that all of our clients comply with the safety measures put in place by the New York State Board of Cosmetology.
- We will require all clients to please wear a mask.
- We also ask that you bring in your phone only. We ask that you please not bring in pocketbooks, newspapers, magazines.
- We are being advised not to use blow-dryers for the time being. I’m looking for clarification on this, as soon as I know for sure if it’s a restriction or a suggestion, I will act accordingly.
This is how appointments will go:
- When you arrive for your appointment, please give us a call from your car.
- Once we have completed our Sterilization required between each client, we will come get you or call you to come in.
Checking out will be as “hands free” as possible:
- We ask that you pay with Gift certificates purchased in advance.
- Credit cards can be kept on file for use.
- Checks will be accepted.
- Stylists will be checking out their own clients in order to limit the amount of people in the salon.
- Ella will be looking forward to your calls to schedule your future appointments.
We are so appreciative of how generous our clients are with showing gratitude through gratuity. We can no longer facilitate Gratuities through the front desk.
- Gratuities can be given to stylists/technicians directly through PayPal, Venmo, Cash or Check. Each Stylist will have their Venmo/ paypal information posted on their mirrors.
Once we get the rules and regulations down, we can focus on the fun!! We can’t wait to see you and get back to what we love!
Lynette and Team Satori