Current Policies: Update Sept. 19, 2021
In an effort to keep our community safe and in compliance with the latest guidelines issued by Governor Hochul, we have adjusted our safety protocols regarding COVID-19.
When visiting the salon:
- Please do not come in if you are feeling unwell.
- We ask that you call from your car before entering the salon for your appointment.
- Please wear a mask for your visit, regardless of vaccination status.
- When you arrive you will be asked a few screening questions:
- Have you or anyone in your household recently tested positive for COVID-19?
- Are you experiencing any symptoms related to COVID-19?
Adjustments to services offered:
- We are suspending all waxing services that require your mask to be removed (lip, chin, nose).
- We are suspending all make-up applications.
- We encourage curbside pick-up for product purchases. You can reach us by email with your request at [email protected], fill out an online order form or simply give us a call, we can take payment over the phone.
- We also encourage contactless payments. We recommend purchasing gift cards online to use for future appointments.
Regarding Satori Salon Team Members:
- All Satori Salon team members are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and agree to comply with all recommendations regarding booster shots as necessary.
- All Satori Salon team members will undergo health screening including temperature each workday morning.
We will continue keeping a close eye on these developments and be responding to any new information as well as guidance from the Health Department.
Thank you for working with us as we navigate these latest developments.
Lynette and Team Satori
- Tuesday through Friday 9:30am to 6:00pm
with a scheduled lunch break from 12:30-1:30
- Saturday and Sunday 9am to 4:00pm
with a scheduled lunch break from 12:00-1:00
We will not be answering the phone during the lunch break.