We are here! Please call 607-266-0130 to book an appointment:
- If you have traveled outside of New York State, PLEASE MAKE YOUR APPOINTMENT (or reschedule your appointment) AT LEAST TWO WEEKS AFTER YOUR RETURN.
Tuesday through Friday 9:30am to 6:00pm
with a scheduled lunch break from 12:30-1:30
Saturday and Sunday 9am to 4:00pm
with a scheduled lunch break from 12:00-1:00
We will not be answering the phone during the lunch break.
- All clients must wear a mask.
- We also ask that you bring in your phone only, please no pocketbooks, newspapers, or magazines.
To ensure everyone’s safety and wellbeing:
- All employees will be getting tested every two weeks and we will be following additional safety measures such as checking temperatures daily.
- We ask that all of our clients comply with the safety measures put in place by the New York State Board of Cosmetology.
- We will require all clients to please wear a mask.
- We also ask that you bring in your phone only. We ask that you please not bring in pocketbooks, newspapers, magazines.
How appointments will go:
- When you arrive for your appointment, please call us from the parking area. If you get the machine, leave a message and wait in your car, your stylist will be looking for you.
- Once we have completed the sterilization required between each client, we will call or come get you.
Checking is as “hands-free” as possible:
- If you’d like to pay with a gift card, please purchase at least one day before your appointment. Gift cards can be purchased online or over the phone.
- Credit cards and checks are accepted.
- We will not be handling cash at this time.
We are so appreciative of how generous our clients are with showing gratitude through gratuity.
- Gratuities can be given to stylists/technicians directly through PayPal, Venmo, Cash, or Check. Each Stylist will have their Venmo/ PayPal information posted on their mirrors.
Lynette and Team Satori